terms and conditions
*the deposit must be payed through the paypal button on the website in order to secure a place. if the workshop is already full, you will be refunded as soon as this comes to light.
* the retreat is to be paid in full before the start date, payment plans may be organised with us, email email@example.com
* proceeds from the creative regeneration workshops are collected in the form of donations to terrealuma. terrealuma is a uk based unincorporated association for the development of spiritual, ecological and creative growth and healing, including the setting up of the healing refuge
* deposits are non-refundable, unless the workshops do not run.
* sarah luczaj is an experienced and certified therapist, and an experienced practitioner and researcher but is not a certified meditation instructor, focusing trainer, writing instructor or art therapist or instructor.
* participants are not receiving formal training in meditation, focusing, writing or art.
* the retreat is not of a therapeutic nature
* any psychological effects arising from engagement with the material are the responsibility of the participants.
* participants are advised not to undertake the course if in a crisis situation requiring one on one therapeutic support.
* a 2 day guided retreat designed to inspire and facilitate personal growth through meditation, focusing, writing and painting, with an arrival and departure day in which food is provided, but no formal sessions
* transport to and from the retreat centre from stations/airport in the nearby city of Rzeszow
* a 1 month chinese/inegrative medicine package, which may start as soon as the deposit is paid, and extend beyond the workshops dates, including a full consult and diagnosis and an individualised program of herbs, lifestyle advice, etc. for details see maciek's offer here. this package is optional.
* use of all facilities on the campsite, water, electricity, shower and toilets
* 3 meals a day
* optional morning chanting sessions
* individual reiki sessions
* all necessary materials
* a CPD certificate, if required (continuing professional development)
* anything shared during the workshop is confidential within the group
intellectual property rights
* all the material provided, unless stated otherwise, is the intellectual property of sarah luczaj, copyrighted with all rights reserved.