terms and conditions for digital workshops
* the workshops are payable in full before the start date, unless you have made an arrangement via email with sarah luczaj (at her discretion) to pay by instalments, in which case the first instalment is due before the start date.
* proceeds from the creative regeneration workshops are collected in the form of donations to terrealuma. terrealuma is an unincorporated association for the development of spiritual, ecological and creative growth and healing, based in the uk.
* refunds are available only until 3 days before the start date
* sarah luczaj is not a certified meditation instructor, focusing trainer, writing instructor or art therapist or instructor.
* participants are not receiving formal training in meditation, focusing, writing or art.
* the course is not of a therapeutic nature
* any psychological effects arising from engagement with the material are the responsibility of the participants.
* participants are advised not to undertake the course if in a crisis situation requiring one on one therapeutic support.
* sarah luczaj is not able to offer technical support
* material designed to inspire and facilitate personal growth, through email, ebook and video, sent regularly over a four week period
* lifetime membership in a private facebook group, in which sarah luczaj will be regularly present to answer questions
* a session with sarah luczaj face to face or via zoom, during the four week period of the course. you are responsible for organising this yourself, at your convenience, according to the instructions provided in the introductory email.
* the private, secret facebook group is designed to be confidential
* anything shared with sarah luczaj personally during the course is confidential
intellectual property rights
* all the material provided, unless stated otherwise, is the intellectual property of sarah luczaj, copyrighted with all rights reserved.
* course material may not be shared with people outside the course.