terms and conditions for live workshops
*the deposit must be payed through the paypal button on the website in order to secure a place. if the workshop is already full, you will be refunded as soon as this comes to light.
* the workshops are payable in full either before the start date, or the remainder may be paid in cash on the day of the workshop. payment in installments may be made by arrangement with sarah luczaj at her discretion
* proceeds from the creative regeneration workshops are collected in the form of donations to terrealuma. terrealuma is a uk based unincorporated association for the development of spiritual, ecological and creative growth and healing, including the setting up of the eco retreat mediation centre.
* refunds are available only until 3 days before the workshop
* sarah luczaj is not a certified meditation instructor, focusing trainer, writing instructor or art therapist or instructor.
* participants are not receiving formal training in meditation, focusing, writing or art.
* the course is not of a therapeutic nature
* any psychological effects arising from engagement with the material are the responsibility of the participants.
* participants are advised not to undertake the course if in a crisis situation requiring one on one therapeutic support.
* a workshop from 10am-4pm (including a lunch hour, lunch may be eaten on the premises) designed to inspire and facilitate personal growth through meditation, focusing, writing and painting
* all necessary materials
* a CPD certificate, if required (continuing professional development)
* an invitation to a private group hosted by mighty networks, in which sarah luczaj will be regularly present to answer questions about the creative regeneration process
* anything shared during the workshop is confidential within the group
* the private, secret (not searchable) mighty networks group is designed to be confidential
intellectual property rights
* all the material provided, unless stated otherwise, is the intellectual property of sarah luczaj, copyrighted with all rights reserved.